The MOMS in MOMS Club stands for Moms Offering Moms Support. We offer a variety of gatherings throughout the month to give moms & kids an opportunity to socialize without separation. You can find activity descriptions in the drop-down menu.
Public events are in bold, and it is recommended to preview MOMS Club up to two times before joining. Yearly membership dues are $25, which go toward running the club and a yearly service project to help children and mothers in our area. As a member, you will receive a fully detailed calendar & can pick and choose what you’d like to attend.
- Monday, August 3rd @ 7 pm – MOMS Night Out, Patio Gathering
- Tuesday, August 4th @ 10 am – Splash Pad, New Generations Park
- Wednesday, August 5th @ 12 pm – Summer Stage, Custer Park
- Thursday, August 6th @ 10 am – Fit MOMS, Sertoma Park (Shelter 9)
- Friday, August 7th @ 10 am – CNC, Johnny Gisi Memorial Park
- Wednesday, August 12th @ 12 pm – Summer Stage, Custer Park
- Thursday, August 13th @ 10 am – Monthly Mingle, Optimist Family Park
- Friday, August 14th @ 10 am – CNC, Universal Park
- Monday, August 17th @ 12 pm – Lunch Bunch
- Friday, August 21st @ 1 pm – Zoo Day
- Thursday, August 27th @ 10 am – Board Meeting
- Friday, August 28th @ 10 am – Fit MOMS, Cottonwood Park (CNC to Follow)
- Monday, August 31st @ 10 am – Fit MOMS, Pioneer Park