The MOMS in MOMS Club stands for Moms Offering Moms Support. We offer a variety of gatherings throughout the month to give moms & kids an opportunity to socialize without separation. You can find activity descriptions in the drop-down menu.
Public events are in bold, and it is recommended to preview MOMS Club up to two times before joining. Yearly membership dues are $25, which go toward running the club and a yearly service project to help children and mothers in our area. As a member, you will receive a fully detailed calendar & can pick and choose what you’d like to attend.
- Tuesday 7th, 10am Fit Moms @ Riverwood, meet near archery range 1409 Riverwood Dr
- Thursday 9th, 10am Monthly Mingle @ Bismarck Lions Shelter 1
- Friday 10th, 10am Kids Craft
- Monday 13th, 10am Fit Moms @ Bismarck Lions/Hillside
- Tuesday 14th, 6:30pm Mom’s Night Out
- Friday 17th, 10am Zoo Day
- Tuesday 21st, 10am Fit Moms @ Sertoma
- Friday 24th, 10am CNC @ Cottonwood
- Wednesday 29th, 10am Fit Moms @ Tom O’Leary – meet near the softball diamond partk
- Friday 31st, 10am CNC @ Wachter Park