The MOMS in MOMS Club stands for Moms Offering Moms Support. We offer a variety of gatherings throughout the month to give moms & kids an opportunity to socialize without separation. You can find activity descriptions in the drop-down menu.
Public events are in bold, and it is recommended to preview MOMS Club up to two times before joining. Yearly membership dues are $20, which go toward running the club and a yearly service project to help children and mothers in our area.
Potential members please comment, email (email@example.com), or send us a message on Facebook (Moms Club of Bismarck – Public) so we can expect you!
- Tuesday, September 4th, 10am – Zoo
- Wednesday, September 5th, 8:30am – Playgroup
- Thursday, September 6th, 10:30am- CNC at Hillside/Lions Park
- Friday, September 7th, 9:30am – MOMS Craft
- Monday, September 10th, 10:00am – Fit MOMS at Sertoma
- Tuesday, September 11th, 9:30am – Monthly Mingle at St. George Episcopal Church
- Thursday, September 13th, 9:30am – CNC at Heritage Center Treehouse
- Friday, September 14th, 10:30am – Kids Book Club and Create
- Monday, September 17th – 10:30am – Field Trip/FarmFarm
- Tuesday, September 18th, 11:30am – Lunch Bunch (potluck lunch)
- Wednesday, September 19th, 10am – CNC at Wachter Park
- Thursday, September 20th, 9am – Playgroup – all ages/sensory play
- Monday, September 24th – Board Meeting (Board Members Only)
- Tuesday, September 25th, 10am – CNC at Universal Park
- Thursday, September 27th, 6:30pm – MNO at Restaurant
- Friday, September 28th, 9:30am – Fit MOMS at Riverwood