The MOMS in MOMS Club stands for Moms Offering Moms Support. We offer a variety of gatherings throughout the month to give moms & kids an opportunity to socialize without separation. You can find activity descriptions in the drop-down menu.
Public events are in bold, and it is recommended to preview MOMS Club up to two times before joining. Yearly membership dues are $20, which go toward running the club and a yearly service project to help children and mothers in our area.
Potential members please comment, email (email@example.com), or send us a message on Facebook (Moms Club of Bismarck – Public) so we can expect you!
- Thurs, Aug. 2nd, 10am – Zoo
- Fri, Aug. 3rd – Board Meeting (For July), Board Members Only
- Turs, Aug. 7th, 9:30am – All Ages Playgroup
- Wed, Aug. 8th, 9:30am – Coffee ‘N Chat (CNC – moms chat, kids play), Where: Universal Park, Mandan.
- Thurs, Aug. 9th, 6:30pm – Mom’s Night Out, Craft Night
- Fri, Aug. 10th, 11:30am – Lunch Bunch – potluck lunch
- Mon, Aug. 13th, 10:30am – CNC, Where: Igoe Park
- Tues, Aug. 14th, 10am – Monthly Mingle, Where: St. George’s Episcopal Memorial Church (Book Swap – bring any books you want to get rid of & take home whatever you want from what others bring – any remaining books will be donated)
- Thurs, Aug. 16th, 10am – Fit MOMS, Where: Sertoma Park
- Fri, Aug. 17th, 10:30am – Kids Book Club and Create
- Tues, Aug. 21st, 10am – CNC, Where: Wachter Park
- Wed, Aug. 22nd, 11am – Picnic Playdate, Where: Jaycee Park
- Fri, Aug. 24th, 10:30am – Zoo
- Mon, Aug. 27th – Board Meeting, Board Members Only
- Tues, Aug. 28th, 10am – Fit MOMS Where: Riverwood – meet at 1409 Riverwood Dr parking lot
- Thurs, Aug. 30th, 9:30am – All Ages Playgroup
- Fri, Aug. 31st, 10:30am – CNC, Where: New Generations Park